Kochi: Applications have been invited by Department of Management studies, National Institute of Technology, Trichy for admission to Master of Business Administration programme of Academic Year 2015-17.
1. A recognized university degree in any discipline
2. Candidates should have 6.5 CGPA (on a 10-point scale) or 60% for OC/OBC whereas 6.0 CGPA (on a 10-point scale) or 55% in case of SC/ST candidates in the qualifying degree. For PWD candidates, the eligibility criterion will apply to the category they belong to (OC/OBC/SC/ST).
3. The above mentioned CGPA/Percentage should be aggregate based on all semesters.
4. In case, result of qualifying degree is awaited, provisional admission is permitted to a student subject to meeting above minimum academic requirements latest by 15th September 2015.
5. Conversion from CGPA to percentage or vice versa given by individual institute will not be considered /allowed.
6. Candidates appearing for their final year degree examination are also eligible to apply for the program.
7. Candidates should have appeared for the CAT exam 2014.
Candidates applying for the MBA Programme of DoMS, NITT need to fill the application form through online mode only (www.nitt.edu)
1) Rs. 1550 for OC/OBC category (Excluding the bank charges)
2) Rs. 1050 for SC/ST category (Excluding the bank charges)
After taking the print out, sign in the appropriate space provided for it and send the form along with the CAT score card to Dean (Academic) National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli, 620015, Tamil Nadu.
Last date for submitting application through the online portal : 29th January, 2015
Last date for receiving hard copy of application by post: 6th February, 2015
Last date for Receipt of Photocopy/ Printout of CAT Score Card : 6th February, 2015
Group Discussion and Personal Interview : Feb/March 2015
Course Begins : July 2015
For details, logon to the website link: